Friday 9 April 2010

Oops.....

.....another purchase. This time I was looking for a laptop sleeve on Folksy and got sidetracked by these gorgeous buttons......



oh and these ones........



.......well the postage seemed SO reasonable at 30p per additional item it seemed silly not too (darn - they see me coming!) They came from Mollimoo who I haven't come across before. As I said I bought these from her Folksy shop. Apparently she has an Etsy shop but I'm too scared to look incase I'm tempted to spend more! It will have to wait......and it looks as if I will be making that laptop sleeve myself.

2 comments:

  1. The pot plant buttons are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - thanks for finding me and joining in the swap. I was partnered with Mollimoo for a flower swap and she sent me some gorgeous goodies!xx

    ReplyDelete