Thank you so very much Sarah from Homemadegorgeous blog who has given me a Beautiful Blogger Award. The last few days have been a combination of hectic and a stressful (cue boiler breaking down, kids with colds, two cars at the garage, boring blah blah) and so this was all the more appreciated.
So in the spirit of things I need to tell you 10 things about myself.......
1. I'm an only child (but I'm not spoilt)
2. I'm a complete chocoholic and keep secret stashes of chocolate all over the kitchen, which is weird because my husband really isn't a fan of the stuff (better to be safe than sorry though)
3. I have dual nationalities British/Canadian. Although I've never lived in Canada my mother lived and worked there for many years.
4. I can play the flute and piano - badly.
5. I studied at The London College of Fashion and did some work for House and Garden and Good Homes magazines whilst living in London.
6. My first ever job as a teenager was working in a tea room - I learnt a lot about cakes here. Both eating and making them.
7. I met my husband whilst on holiday in Marbella, Spain when I was 18. We have a 12 year age gap and have been together for nearly ten years.
8. I've always fancied giving pole dancing a go.
9. I love cooking for friends. We host a lot of dinner parties in our house as it lends itself to everyone having a few drinks and staying over. Hick!
10. I have a crush on the actor Rufus Sewell (well who could resist)
Are you still with me? I'd like to pass this award onto Clarabella who has a lovely blog and I really enjoy following.